Become a Moderator & Earn a Certificate today!
Every community needs leaders, guides and a squad amongst them that takes responsibility for growth, weekly agendas and is privy to being a part of Weekly Discussion Session with the team at Interconnect Cafe - developing ideas, building new concepts as well as better ways for us to grow as a community.
What is a Moderator? A Moderator is a leader or guide of their Cafe Networking Sessions, the first and last to speak, and will be responsible for running the entire agenda for the session, with guidelines from Interconnect Cafe. Moderators are the eyes and the ears of the entire community, and are encouraged to be the representive of their sessions.
Apply to join the Mod Squad, where you can bag a MOD Badge for One Month & Earn a Certificate as well!
Here are some of the privileges of being a Moderator:
1. Ability to connect & network with everyone in the Cafe Networking Sessions (the connect with just your breakout room rule won’t apply to you.)
2. You will be given access to a special Telegram Moderators Only Group which will feature latest updates before it is released to the community. This will be a two-way communication with the team.
3. A proud moderator badge, that you can use as your background on every Cafe Session and put up on your social media too. This badge will signify the privileged responsibility and commitment you hold, to the community.
4. Be featured on our social media channels as a valuable contributor to our worldwide community.
A certificate at the completion of your term stating the impact you have made within the Interconnect-Cafe Community. You may use it for your college applications and wherever else you see fit.
What activities will you perform & what will you learn through this 'International Moderator Program'?
1. Virtual Stage Speaking Confidence - as you will be conducting a Worldwide Youth Networking Session at Interconnect Cafe.
2. Build your Network & Develop your Social-Engagement Skills by connecting & interacting with Young Adults from around the World.
3. Develop Organisation & Moderation Skills - as you will be Curating & Setting up Online Networking Sessions weekly.
4. Formal Business Speak - as you will be Assisting in Booking an International Speaker / Top Business Leader for the Weekly Event.
5. Content Creation & Artwork Development sensibilities - as you will be creating the Event Promo Creative Material & Content.
6. Basic Social Media Promotion-related activities.
Take a moment to think before you start the application process, this Badge is a commitment to our community & certificate a milestone in contributing to an international community. Like Peter Parker once said, 'With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility'.
How to Apply:
Email us at email@example.com with the Subject: 'Application for International Moderator Program' and include in your email content: 'your name, email address, phone number, school/university with country, and home country' and we will get back to you on the next steps of payment etc.
Please Note: This program is free to register to any member of our community however, to earn the Official Completion Certificate with Interconnect Cafe: A Fee of $79 is Payable.